Founded in 2010 as a single strategy firm, Dundas is independent in both its ownership structure and in thought. The team manage ~£1.1bn* in global equities principally for institutional clients in Australia and the USA. The Heriot Global Fund is their UK UCITS vehicle.
- Launched in 2013
- Niche focus on companies capable of sustained dividend growth
- Investment team ‘hunt as a pack’ to find companies participating in industries and countries with strong economic or secular growth tailwinds
- Particular attention is paid to a company’s ability to generate cash and deploy it wisely, with investment in future business growth prioritised and ample capacity to pay a fast growing dividend
- High conviction portfolio of growth businesses with defensive characteristics
- Performance beating the IA Global peer group and the MSCI All Country World Index since inception*
*as at 31 March 2020
Dundas Global Investors at the Unique Manager Showcase Online, 30th April 2020
This video above is for professional investors and eligible counter parties only. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the fund manager and are subject to change without notice. They are not necessarily the views of Dundas Global Investors and do not constitute investment advice. Your capital is a risk. Past performance is not a guide to future performance, the value of an investment and income from it can go down as well as up.