Manager Overview – Dundas Global Investors
Where dividends go, share prices follow.
Founded in 2010, Dundas Global Investors are an independent global equity investment specialist. The team manage over £1.9bn in global equities for UK clients and institutional clients in Australia and the USA.
The firm’s philosophy is based on the premise that long term total returns can be largely attributed to dividend growth and dividend yield. The power of dividend growth and reinvestment lift an acceptable capital return into an excellent long-term return, well ahead of inflation.
The Heriot Global Fund and the Heriot Global Smaller Companies Fund are the UK UCITS vehicles. Since launch in 2013, the flagship Heriot Global Fund has an annualised return of 10.4%*.
Product Overview – The Heriot Global Fund
- Launched: March 2013
- Objective: To provide capital appreciation over the long term (5 years +) by investing in dividend growth companies
- Number of stocks: Actively managed portfolio of 60-75 listed global equities
- Portfolio: A core, total-return focused equity strategy with defensive characteristics
- Benchmark: MSCI All Country World Index
- Sector: IA Global
- Manager: Collective investment team of five generalists led by Alan McFarlane and Russell Hogan
- Long-term, consistent performance: Outperforming the IA Global over 5, 10 years and since launch. It has also outperformed the IA Global sector in 7 out of the 9 full calendar years since launch*
What is Dividend Growth? (Alan Mcfarlane – Senior Partner)
*Source: Dundas Global Investors and FE FundInfo as at 31/03/2023
The contents of this page are based upon sources of information believed to be reliable. LGBR Capital has taken reasonable care to ensure the information stated is accurate. However, LGBR Capital make no representation, guarantee or warranty that it is wholly accurate and complete. LGBR Capital is an Appointed Representative of Laven Advisors LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You may only use this material for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this material may be copied, distributed or adapted in any form or by any means without prior written consent.