Founded in 2010 as a single strategy firm, Dundas is independent in both its ownership structure and in thought. The team manage ~£2bn* in global equities principally for institutional clients in Australia and the USA. The Heriot Global Fund and The Heriot Global Smaller Companies Fund are the UK UCITS vehicles.
- Launched: 2013
- Objective: To provide capital appreciation over the long term (5 years +) by investing in growth companies – the Fund will invest in listed global equities
- How? Actively managed portfolio of 65-75 stocks
- Philosophy & process: Investment team ‘hunt as a pack’ to find companies participating in industries and countries with strong economic or secular growth tailwinds
- Main Focuses: Particular attention is paid to a company’s ability to generate cash and deploy it wisely, with investment in future business growth prioritised
Niche focus on companies capable of sustainable growth
- Portfolio: High conviction portfolio of growth businesses with defensive characteristics
- Performance: Outperforming the IA Global peer group and the MSCI All Country World Index since inception*
*As at 30/11/21
The contents of this page are based upon sources of information believed to be reliable. LGBR Capital has taken reasonable care to ensure the information stated is accurate. However, LGBR Capital make no representation, guarantee or warranty that it is wholly accurate and complete .The prospectus, key investor information document (KIID) and other fund related materials are available on the T Bailey website website at http://www.tbaileyfs.co.uk/funds/heriot-investment-funds. LGBR Capital is an Appointed Representative of Laven Advisors LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You may only use this material for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this material may be copied, distributed or adapted in any form or by any means without prior written consent.