Founded in 2010 as a single strategy firm, Dundas is independent in both its ownership structure and in thought. The team manage ~£1.3bn* in global equities principally for institutional clients in Australia and the USA. The Heriot Global Fund is their UK UCITS vehicle.
- Launched in 2013
- Niche focus on companies capable of sustained dividend growth
- Investment team ‘hunt as a pack’ to find companies participating in industries and countries with strong economic or secular growth tailwinds
- Particular attention is paid to a company’s ability to generate cash and deploy it wisely, with investment in future business growth prioritised and ample capacity to pay a fast growing dividend
- High conviction portfolio of growth businesses with defensive characteristics
- Performance beating the IA Global peer group and the MSCI All Country World Index since inception*
*as at 31/12/20
The contents of this page are based upon sources of information believed to be reliable. LGBR Capital has taken reasonable care to ensure the information stated is accurate. However, LGBR Capital make no representation, guarantee or warranty that it is wholly accurate and complete .The prospectus, key investor information document (KIID) and other fund related materials are available on the T Bailey website website at http://www.tbaileyfs.co.uk/funds/heriot-investment-funds. LGBR Capital is an Appointed Representative of Mirabella Advisers LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You may only use this material for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this material may be copied, distributed or adapted in any form or by any means without prior written consent.